[GNUe] curious....

From: Stefan Elwesthal
Subject: [GNUe] curious....
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 19:15:55 +0800

Well.. I think it would be interesting to know if anyone has built any
"everyday-use" applications using GNUe, and what kind of applications that
would be?
I've learned so much that it would certainly be very easy to build some simple
frontend - applications like adressbooks etc etc, even though i haven't built
them myself yet.
(I'll go straight for the "killerapp" that will make me rich and famous and put
Oracle, SAP and the other ERP guys to their knees..)

Best regards
Stefan