[GNUe] Forms..

From: Stefan Elwesthal
Subject: [GNUe] Forms..
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2004 05:04:32 +0800

Hi again.. well, don't worry, I'm off to bed soon ;)

Have to ask about Forms, that one's nasty in my 0.5.4 release. i can't create
it thorugh the Designer-wizard, since this one only create gfd files with
nothing in it
except datasource and then empty logic, layout and page tags.
and I definietly can't create it in my favorite editor since whatever I write I
get the "unbound prefix error" from the parser.
Which i certainly don't understand at all? what's that eror all about? Even if
i do the simplest of forms, copying paste from any of the examples with one
single label i
get this one?

Off to sleep....

Regards