[GNUe] ODBC

From: Stefan Elwesthal
Subject: [GNUe] ODBC
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 03:02:20 +0800

Hello!

Since my memory is stinking short, I have to ask you again (well, at least it
was a year ago) how to configure a proper ODBC connection?
I was going to show GNUe to a fellow developer, and thought it would be nice to
try to make some simple form that connects to our ERP system.
(which means, I have to use windows to do it. instead of my lovely SuSE. Well,
can't have it all.. )

Regards
Stefan