Re: [GNUe] python newbie question

From: John Fabiani
Subject: Re: [GNUe] python newbie question
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 10:23:31 -0700

OK now I understand a little about how gnue prints.  Gnue uses special filters
for printing.  I got this info from the IRC.

Also more goggle research has revealed how the cursor thing works.
I can create multi cursors as in:
myconnect = pgdb.connect(......)
cur_one = myconnect.execute("select .......")
cur_two= myconnect.execute("select.....")
cur_one.fetchall()
cur_two.fetchall()

If I'm wrong tell me please (it appears to work at python prompt)
Johnf