Re: [GNUe] Python community involvement

From: Jason Maas
Subject: Re: [GNUe] Python community involvement
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 08:55:40 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Stan,

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004, Stanley A. Klein wrote:

>I think there needs to be greater contact between the GNUe community and
>the Python community.  I think such contact would significantly benefit
>both communities.

That sounds like a great idea to me.  I think it probably has something to
do with how GNUe had become a closed community of developers communicating
almost entirely by IRC.  The past few weeks have shown a real change in
terms of mailing list activity and being much more "user/newbie focused".
I think that's a great step in the right direction and it bodes well for
the future of GNUe and for getting more people involved as developers and
word of mouth advertisers.  Keep up the good work!

Jason