[GNUe] Mandrake9.1

From: Peter Dabrowski
Subject: [GNUe] Mandrake9.1
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 19:36:10 +0800

Hi,
I just installed Gnue tools on Mandrake9.1. It went surprisingly very smooth.
It was just about installing right Mandrake9.1 RPMS
Designer started on the fly. During installation of Forms I got some error I
think?

address@hidden GNUe-Forms-0.5.2]# ./setup.py install
running install
checking mxDateTime library
checking Python ncurses library (pyncurses) (currently not working)
checking Python curses library (curses) (currently not working)
checking wxPython library:  ok (2.4.0.6)
Segmentation fault

address@hidden GNUe-Forms-0.5.2]# gnue-forms

Error: No Forms Definition File Specified.

DB000: /usr/local/gnue/lib/python/gnue/forms/uidrivers/wx/GFwxApp.py:11:
DeprecationWarning: Use Python's True instead
DB000:   __wxApp = GFwxApp(0)
address@hidden GNUe-Forms-0.5.2]#

I've got little pop up with note:
Unable to start GNUe Forms:
No Forms Definition File Specified.

I think that could be some configuration problem.
I have litbit to study and play wit it for now.

Have good day
Peter
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm