Re: [GNUe]Just back from Trinidad

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [GNUe]Just back from Trinidad
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 12:18:59 -0400

This is one of those remarkable stories where two different groups of people
thought about doing something very similar, and in roughly the same timeframe
:).  I am actually doing a joint presentation with Janinna at the LSM next
week, and at that point we will sort through how GNU Alexandria relates to
the AFB's bayonne daisy reader and how all these things will be done in a
more uniform manner going forward.  Actually, I would like to come to DC to
do a presentation there sometime this summer.

David