Re: Business Plan Writing Helper

From: Derek Neighbors
Subject: Re: Business Plan Writing Helper
Date: 25 Mar 2003 08:01:42 -0700

I respectfully request that we not use this list to point people to
non-free software.  It goes against the spirit of the GNU project.  If
you wish to point them to things so that they can write replacements
that is one thing, but encouraging them to use them is another.

You can always email them privately and let them know of alternatives.
I just would hate to see this list become an advertising plank for
non-free software.