Re: eGovOS conference in D.C.; I'm not attending that

From: Chalu Kim
Subject: Re: eGovOS conference in D.C.; I'm not attending that
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 11:35:47 -0500

With Bush railing about "running the government more like private corporation"
and "lean and mean" campaigns in the governement, government employees must
be hunkering to keep their heads out of the way.

You know the Japanese saying. "You must pound the nail head sticking out." It
must be weird to be in the government.

Nevertherless, I think your rhetoric is good. Mincing words won't get you far,
I agree.

I see different folks re-positioning themselves according to their
associations, let's think about who do we serve and why?

I think it is fair to say we need to play with these forces and still stay
clear. It sounds like Zen practice.

"Grasshopper!"