Re: [hangout] Re: eGovOS conference in D.C.; I'm not attending that

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [hangout] Re: eGovOS conference in D.C.; I'm not attending that
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 21:24:32 -0500

> I don't understand your remark about Bayonne being denied a first place
> award by Microsoft being at LinuxWorld.  Everybody knew Microsoft's booth
> was a joke and an attempt to "show their flag" where they knew they had no
> support.

I think I can explain that part to what Ruben is refering to; we were selected
as their other finalest for the "best system integration software" for their
so called "Open Source excellance awards"...or, more specifically,
Voicetronix's integrated "bayonne" powered telephone system box was selected.