Re: Another opportunity to publicize GNUe

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: Another opportunity to publicize GNUe
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 13:49:22 -0500

I actually do a number of free software related events any given year where we
do get to talk at least a little about GNUe as well as Bayonne :).  Actually,
if there was a general GNUe interest in participating in this event, I might
look at going to speak seperately about GNU Bayonne and the recent
discussions in using it to provide e-government services for the blind.