Re: If you are volunteering we can certainly put you to work.

From: James Thompson
Subject: Re: If you are volunteering we can certainly put you to work.
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 12:09:19 -0500 (CDT)

Louis,

It great to hear from you again.  I hope everything is going well for you.

I'd love to see your input into GNUe once again.  We'd need to coordinate
things better this time around.  Get you a CVS account setup where we
could keep all the documentation so that you may work on the design with
others.  I seem to recall last time we had two groups of people working in
the same areas without any good way to collaborate.

To toss in my $0.02 I'd presonally like to see something we could
implement in both a traditional client/server setup (like us old timers
use :) and something that we could also implement in appserver (the
replacement for GEAS).

Look forward to hearing from you,
James