Designer docs ??

From: Robert Jenkins
Subject: Designer docs ??
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 22:22:41 +0100

Hi,

I've just copied a set of working data from an existing system into my
postgres server (via pgadmin II), and I'm ready to start building forms
to access the data.

Are there any docs that cover the actual useage of Gnue Designer? I.e.
what the less obvious items in 'property inspector' do, and how to edit
them?
I can edit the properties for a Label, but those for a text box seem
un-editable?

I'm using the Windows versions of forms & designer with the postgres
database on a Linux system

Sorry if I'm missing something obvious, but I'm new to both gnue and
postgres..

Regards,

Robert Jenkins.