Re: Supply Chain Spec Volunteer

From: Neil Tiffin
Subject: Re: Supply Chain Spec Volunteer
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 18:26:18 -0400

I have been in charge, but am currently under water with my job. I still monitor the list but do not have any time to devote. If you want to start a dialog I would be more than happy to help.

Neil
address@hidden

Hey, do you guys want somebody to start fleshing out the SupplyChain.pdf document? I assume that
it's a spec of sorts...

I would love to work on that. I have lots of detailed ERP product experience (from coding to
implementation) and tons of opinions :).  Who's in charge of specs anyway?

Regards,

Jeff Childers