Re: Contact, Event, and Workshop Managers

From: Sebastian . Brosig
Subject: Re: Contact, Event, and Workshop Managers
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 09:02:04 +0100

> ... is in our samples, I think some code changes
> have broken it slightly, I have a fixed version I will check in very
soon,
> but you can get the general gist of it from the sample.

Aaaah, maybe that's why it won't work for me. Let us know when it's fixed,
please.

>> Where would you like to discuss the details on the Contact Manager?
>IRC cause Im lazy. :)

IRC is one of those things, when you can't have it at work, (firewall) and
at home on a pay-by-minute modem irc is too expensive for lingering.
What times (UTC) will you most likely be in?

seb

|Sebastian Brosig         |  address@hidden |
|Data Analyst             |                             |
|Novas-Ouvertures         |  http://www.novas.org       |
|Tel. 0870 901 9716       |                             |
|Fax 0151 709 5200        |                             |