Re: Contact, Event, and Workshop Managers

From: Chad Walstrom
Subject: Re: Contact, Event, and Workshop Managers
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 11:57:46 -0500

On Tue, Jun 11, 2002 at 11:36:38AM -0500, Derek Neighbors wrote:
> I would be more than willing to try iron out a common spec as much as
> possible and have a unified contact manager to help burden work load
> if you are interested.

Definitely.  I can see where your tables could benefit from a bit more
normalization, and some of my tables could benefit from being less
generic.

I think I have a handle on the idea of master/detail that the forms use.
I'll dig more into your example to get a full grasp on the XML portion
of it.  Should I check out the DCL CVS to see your forms there?

Where would you like to discuss the details on the Contact Manager?
(Sounds like a package is brewing *grin*).  Just to let you know, my
boss certainly responds to the "show me " idea of extreme programming,
even if he doesn't know it.  I get a lot of pressure to get working
examples into play; it's the easiest way to show progress.  This project
has my full attention, so put me in coach!

--
Chad Walstrom <address@hidden>                 | a.k.a. ^chewie