HOWTO Install

From: Gerrit Van Dyk
Subject: HOWTO Install
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 15:08:04 +0200

Hi all,

I am new to GNUe and I am trying to get some of the stuff to work. I
downloaded the CVS version and did a setup-cvs.py which ran fine. I now want
to access some of the packages and get them installed. What to do now?

How do I create the database?
How do I install the packages?
How do I access the packages?
What should go in the configure file?
How should I run jade on the packages documentation?

I have looked through the documentation and couldn't find any helpful
information on setting up a proper gnue system. I am most probably looking
in the wrong place or I am too stupid to figure this out.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards
Gerrit van Dyk

This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above and may contain information that is confidential and privileged,
proprietary to the company and protected by law. If you are not the intended
copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. Opinions, conclusions and
other information in this message that do not relate to the official
business of our company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by
it.