Re: An Analysis Pattern for Inventories

From: Ke Deng
Subject: Re: An Analysis Pattern for Inventories
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 12:39:35 +0800

Hi,
    Pattern is a solution for some kind of generic problem .It 's an
abstract from concrete context.
    According Christopher Alexander ,, "Each pattern describes a problem
which occurs over and over again in our environment, and then describes the
core of the solution to that problem, in such a way that you can use this
solution a million times over, without ever doing it the same way twice" .
    So, it's a principle or thought we can apply in concrete context rather
than a patend.When did we pay money for principle or thought?
    Of course we can't republish it without permission.In fact it's not
neccessary to apply it without any modification.
thanks,
    Ke Deng.