[gnue-info] Re: New law concerning electronic commerce

From: Neil Tiffin
Subject: [gnue-info] Re: New law concerning electronic commerce
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 11:59:37 -0500

You have been added as contributor.

Neil

At 4:42 PM +0100 2/24/02, Jens Müller wrote:
Neil Tiffin <address@hidden> writes:

 >>  Thanks this has been added to:
 >>
 >>  packages/base/person/doc/person.sgml
 >
 >Cool. Any possibility to list me as an author?
 >
 >Btw: I will soon be writing something about "General storage and
 >access control requirements with respect to privacy regulations."

 sure, do we have an Assignment from you for GNUe?

No, not yet. But anyway: If you don't have an assignment, you cannot
circumvent this fact by just not metioning that I wrote it. ;-)

Well, I'm CCing address@hidden with this to get information on
copyright assignment.

I will first write and edit documentation ...
--
Please don't CC me on replies!