gnuastro-devel

[bug #63171] Strange patterns on warped images

From: Pedram Ashofteh Ardakani
Subject: [bug #63171] Strange patterns on warped images
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 12:06:32 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #8, bug #63171 (project gnuastro):

I've compared the Original image with SWarp and Warp in the 'bug_63171.jpg'
file. It looks like this pattern emerges around '100' value. So the scale is
set from 50 to 150 where this is best visible.

Any tips on analyzing the SWarp image? I tried checking the regions with
'histogram' but I can't interpret anything useful. I can only see that in
these fields the histogram of 50 to 150 is pretty symmetric (when not on an
object).

(file #53830)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: bug_63171.jpg                  Size:236 KB
    <https://file.savannah.gnu.org/file/bug_63171.jpg?file_id=53830>

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?63171>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.gnu.org/