From: address@hidden
Subject: ...
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2020 12:32:44 +0100

Hi Marcus,

I uploaded your photo on Wikimedia Commons! [1][2] I hope it's OK ;-)

In fact, I am a little frustrated at the fact that the latest tarball is
no longer available on gnuradio.org. Not for me, but for GNU. Or at
least for Guix:

https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/tree/gnu/packages/radio.scm#n278

And it is also too bad that the package is no longer available on GNU
server : https://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gnuradio/

It's fine to have a journal referenced by the National Library of
Medicine. [3][4]  But I think it would be useful for everybody to put
the latest source code on the GNU FTP server. Many universities and
colleges around the world simply mirror GNU:

https://ftpmirror.gnu.org/gnuradio/

My guess is that you don't have enough time. Do you need help for that?

Thank you for your work and the time you are taking to maintain the GNU
Radio software package.

[1]
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Marcus_M%C3%BCller_%28electrical_engineer%29

[2] https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q65554883