Re: The SFLC has pleaded their clients right out of court

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: The SFLC has pleaded their clients right out of court
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 16:16:34 -0000

David Kastrup wrote:

> Alexander Terekhov <terekhov@web.de> writes:
>
> > David Kastrup wrote:

> >> And when your prediction does not come true, like always, what will you
> >> then do?  Just silently go away?  Bluster about how wrong the court must
> >> be and/or how wrong the defendants to come into compliance and not
> >> revert to a higher court?
> >
> > Whatever RJack will do if judge Scheindlin will not grant a motion to
> > dismiss pursuant to F.R.C.P. Rule 12(b)(1) aside for a moment, please
> > answer the following simple question, dak.
> >
> > How do you make your income, if you don't mind me asking, dak?
>
> I should think a lot more comfortably than you make friends.

I should think that you are jobless, right?

regards,
alexander.

P.S. "Every computer program in the world, BusyBox included, exceeds the
originality standards required by copyright law."

Hyman Rosen <hyrosen@mail.com> The Silliest GPL 'Advocate'

P.P.S. "Of course correlation implies causation! Without this
fundamental principle, no science would ever make any progress."

Hyman Rosen <hyrosen@mail.com> The Silliest GPL 'Advocate'

--
http://gng.z505.com/index.htm
too, whereas GNU cannot.)