Re: Settlements

From: Hyman Rosen
Subject: Re: Settlements
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 13:09:25 -0500

On 2/25/2010 12:58 PM, RJack wrote:
> When have SFLC lawyers and any defendant company's lawyers appeared in
> any federal court hearing and announced a settlement? I'd be glad to
> acknowledge any such settlement that you can document.

<http://www.businessweek.com/news/2010-02-22/amazon-com-perfect-10-settle-suit-over-nude-pictures-update1-.html>
    Today’s hearing had been scheduled to hear arguments...

They appeared at the hearing to tell the judge that the
hearing was no longer required. The desperation of your
arguments only emphasizes their futility.