Re: An Open Letter of Thanks to Alexander Terekhov

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: An Open Letter of Thanks to Alexander Terekhov
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 10:56:04 +0100

RJack wrote:

> Nick Daly wrote:
> > Dear Alexander,
> >
> > I just wanted to compose a little note thanking you for your recent
> > work.  You've clarified a few licensing questions that I've had by
> > getting me thinking and providing the best-ever examples of the most
> >  important details.   In reference to the GemRB project and it's
> > separate-but-associated-installer, I was troubled, as both the
> > project and its installer are distributed together, but will soon be
> > under different versions of the GPL.  Thus, two licenses would exist
> > across a single project.  Fortunately, you provided the most eloquent
> > guidance to the situation's solution with your incessant nattering
> > about the interpretation of "mere aggregation" and "interpretation".
>
> "Incessant nattering"?
> What do you think you're doing here? Working on a Pulitzer?

Nick Daly appears to be a totally retarded emacs fan or somesuch.

http://groups.google.com/group/linux.debian.user/msg/78441d7acfe40024?dmode=source

"I may inadvertently start a flamewar, but Emacs has wonderful
bookmarking support. =C2=A0``C-x r m`` to bookmark any *line* in any
readable file (including PDFs, as of Emacs 23) and ``C-x r l`` to list
all your saved bookmarks. =C2=A0I use it for reading just about
everything
and am currently making my way through the Dargonzine archives this
way.

Of course, it falls down pretty badly in the UI department, they're
determined to do everything their ("the Emacs") way, and that takes
some getting used to."

or maybe he is an inverse troll...

Interestingly, his "Open Letter of Thanks to Alexander Terekhov" is not
propagated by my news server (http://news.eternal-september.org/) -- it
must have been automatically blocked as stupid spam junk...

Hey Daly, are you inverse troll or what?

regards,
alexander.

--
http://gng.z505.com/index.htm