NYC LOCAL: Sunday 14 December 2008 Teletruth: Late Night with Kushnick,

From: secretary
Subject: NYC LOCAL: Sunday 14 December 2008 Teletruth: Late Night with Kushnick, Casola, and Sieck
Date: 12 Dec 2008 11:28:43 -0500

  what="official Teletruth announcement"
  fee="$15 cover charge, see below"
  edits="">

 From: "Bruce Kushnick" <bruce@newnetworks.com>
 To: <oia@lists.bway.net>
 Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 02:05:54 -0500
 Subject: [OIA] Teletruth FundRaiser, CD Launch --"Late Night with Kush", and
Concert, SUNDAY, DEC 14th, @ 4PM

  (Event and a shameless plug...)

 INVITE:

 I'd like to invite you to a fundraiser for Teletruth, a nationwide broadband
 and telecommunications advocacy group, the release of a new piano CD ---
 "Late Night With Kush" --- as well as concert of original songs featuring
 Bruce Kushnick, with the legendary James Casola and Steve Sieck.

 PLACE: The Duplex in Greenwich Village
 61 Christopher St, New York, NY
 (212) 255-5438

 DATE: Sunday, December 14th, 2008

 TIME: 4:00 PM

 COST: Cover charge of $15 includes an autographed copy of "Late Night with
 Kush", and a 2 Drink Minimum.

 Make Reservations to Secure a Seat:
 http://www.theduplex.com/webcalendar/view_entry.php?id=3923&date=20081214

 More about Kush, "Late Night With Kush", and Excerpts of Tunes.
 http://www.newnetworks.com/kush.htm

 NEW:  AVAILABLE: "LATE NIGHT WITH KUSH" --- LISTEN TO EXCERPTS, BUY THE CD.
 http://cdbaby.com/cd/kushsounds

 NEW: "An open source fundraiser for the ages" - About the event from
 Zdnet.com
 http://blogs.zdnet.com/open-source/?p=3106

 More about Teletruth
 http://www.teletruth.org

 Kush

 PS: Yes, I love irony. Releasing "Late Night with Kush" at an afternoon
 event is to make sure that even my old friends can make it.