Re: Recommend a license, please

From: Ivan Fomichev
Subject: Re: Recommend a license, please
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 05:57:21 -0700 (PDT)

> In what way can software "profit"?

Include each other, link each other, run each other.

> Software is not people.  And it is impossible to guess just what the
> software should do like you, and what not.  I consider it likely that
> you don't want to have it go to the lavatory.

Software is people, as it's part of our identities, but it's argued.
But the license is exactly a piece of us, since it is literally a
written equivalent of one's will.

> >> Again, I don't understand a single word of what you are trying to say.
> > I cannot believe, that human valuables are empty words for you.
> Deliberately sprinkled over software, they are.

Just think what you would like to be when distributing your software,
and that's the answer how to "sprinkle" them.

> Good luck.

Thanks.

Regards,
Ivan