Re: RMS transcript for all the GNU fans

From: Rui Miguel Silva Seabra
Subject: Re: RMS transcript for all the GNU fans
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 12:45:26 +0100

Hi all,

It is unfortunately too easy to make the mistake of feeding the robot
troll. :|

As everyone knows, Google has been quite friendly towards Free Software,
but that doesn't mean all it makes is Free Software, which could
certainly be improved in the future (and I hope so).

My phrase below mentions TerraMetrics, but that could perfectly well be

        $owner_name =~ /.*/

:)

Rui