Help to pick a license for my free source code project

From: KomsBomb
Subject: Help to pick a license for my free source code project
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 01:44:53 -0700

I'm planing to startup and release a new small project.
I'm thinking of which license suits my requirement most.

My requirements:
1, The source code is free to use.
2, The source code can't be used in commercial program.
That's to say, the source code can't be used to make
any profit in both source code or binary form.
3, The source code can be modified for self-use.
4, The source code without any modification can be redistributed.
5, The source code with modification can be redistributed too,
but you must notify the original author (me) of the changes.
No 5 is the most important one because I want to fully control
the progress of the source code and keep there only one unique
"official" release so I can fullly control the quality of the
code.
6, The compiled binary form of the modified source code
can be redistributed without notification.
7, The original author (me) always keeps the right to change
the license without any notification. Is this term practical?
8, The source code and the modified source code is always
copyrighted to the original author (me).

So which license is most closed to my requirements?
Maybe MPL? And I think I should add some of the above terms
to complement the license. If so, which terms should be
added?

I have very little knowledges on license and I'm not a native
English speaker too. So please help to choose an appropriate
license.

Thanks