Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Updated process instructions on LibrePlanet.org

From: Adonay Felipe Nogueira
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Updated process instructions on LibrePlanet.org
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 12:03:20 -0300

> I've put together updated instructions on the review process on
> <https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Incoming_distros>. I hope I've captured
> the feedback from our previous discussion, but if I've missed something
> please let me know. I also created a template for the checklist, so
> please take a look at this as well
> <https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Incoming_distros/GFSDG_checklist_template>.
> Thank you to everyone for your help in refining things.

Thank you everyone for working on this, and sorry for not being able to
help on time.

Regarding what is functional data, I do also see lots of people doing
wrong separations, not in this list. In other "free/libre software"
groups I often see the members ignoring the functional effects of
printer/display color profiles, text fonts, spreadsheets, models with
shaders, game maps with scripting elements, among other things. Let
alone that these same "free/libre software" groups seem to ignore the
computer programs in tax declaration software, fiscal printers and also
token-based authentication technology.

--
- https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno
- Palestrante e consultor sobre /software/ livre (não confundir com