Re: [GNU-linux-libre] [gnu.org #1262331] (inactive Linux distributions)

From: Adonay Felipe Nogueira
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] [gnu.org #1262331] (inactive Linux distributions)
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2018 00:23:26 -0200

I recall seeing a Trisquel forum post about some BLAG 200000 Alpha
Kickstart files ([1]), it seems that forum post has the attachment which
has the files inside.

It's somewhat different/unusual for a distro to rely on the forum of
another to post its own files (:S) ... But let's consider that as OK for
now, perhaps one can still make use of the files.

[1] <https://trisquel.info/en/forum/blag-200000-alpha-kickstart-files>.

--
- https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno
- Palestrante e consultor sobre /software/ livre (não confundir com