Re: [GNU-linux-libre] [Freedom issue, originally posted on Parabola bug

From: Julie Marchant
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] [Freedom issue, originally posted on Parabola bug tracker] Blender, SuperTuxKart and The Battle for Wesnoth.
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 19:09:45 -0400

On 2017年09月19日 15:28, Félicien Pillot wrote:
> It looks like we have lost this fight...
No, we lost support for our community from another because a troll was
allowed to speak for it unchallenged and attack developers that are on
our side over a non-issue. This demonstrates an abject failure on our
part to project a good image of who we are and, most importantly, prove
that we are not a raving collection of lunatics. This is not the first
time, and it will not be the last.

If any Wesnoth fans are on this list, please, respond to that forum
post. Denounce stasXXX's behavior, and explain that what he said about
GNU FSDG was pure bullshit and not even remotely in line with GNU FSDG,
neither the letter nor the spirit. They need to be reassured that some
of their fans are in fact libre software community members, who do not
approve of stas's actions, and that stas does not speak for all of us.

--
Julie Marchant
https://onpon4.github.io

Protect your emails with GnuPG: