gnu-emacs-sources

[GNU ELPA] Switchy-Window version 1.3

From: ELPA update
Subject: [GNU ELPA] Switchy-Window version 1.3
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2023 17:05:11 -0400

Version 1.3 of package Switchy-Window has just been released in GNU ELPA.
You can now find it in M-x list-packages RET.

Switchy-Window describes itself as:

  A most-recently-used window switcher

More at https://elpa.gnu.org/packages/switchy-window.html

  # switchy-window.el: A most-recently-used window switcher for Emacs

  `switchy-window.el` is a most-recently-used window switcher.  It suits my
  personal Emacs layout and workflow where I usually have at most two editing
  windows but up to three side-windows which I have to select only seldomly.

## Recent NEWS:

[Not available 🙁]