gnu-emacs-sources

[GNU ELPA] Load-Relative version 1.3.2

From: ELPA update
Subject: [GNU ELPA] Load-Relative version 1.3.2
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2023 17:02:38 -0500

Version 1.3.2 of package Load-Relative has just been released in GNU ELPA.
You can now find it in M-x list-packages RET.

Load-Relative describes itself as:

  Relative file load (within a multi-file Emacs package)

More at https://elpa.gnu.org/packages/load-relative.html

  Here we provide functions which facilitate writing multi-file Emacs
  packages and facilitate running from the source tree without having
  to "install" code or fiddle with evil `load-path'.  See
  https://github.com/rocky/emacs-load-relative/wiki/NYC-Lisp-talk for
  the the rationale behind this.

  The functions we add are relative versions of `load', `require' and
  `find-file-no-select' and versions which take list arguments.  We also add a
  `__FILE__' function and a `provide-me' macro.

  The latest version of this code is at:
      https://github.com/rocky/emacs-load-relative/

## Recent NEWS: