gnoppix-user

Re: [Gnoppix-user] no desktop after installation

From: david howe
Subject: Re: [Gnoppix-user] no desktop after installation
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 09:24:04 -0000

I had the same problem the first time i tried the live style. I did it twice on 2 different machines with the same result as you. I have adopted the debian style since then on 3 installs with no such problem. One thing to note is that you have to delete the old gnome session files once you get up and running if you want a "normal" desktop.

david