gnoppix-user

Re: [Gnoppix-user] Gnome Installer

From: jon bell
Subject: Re: [Gnoppix-user] Gnome Installer
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 16:48:19 -0600

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 20:57:36 +0100, christian linzatti <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello

I have got a question about the gnome installer. I have got the new RC Version. I would like to install Gnoppix on my Harddisk with vmware. So I creat a new partition for gnoppix. The Device is SCSI. I can copy data on this Partition. So VMware is function.

So i run gnoppix-installer and the First question is "Please The Number of Drive you would like to Install Gnoppix on". What ist the answer? What should I type in? I have try: /dev/sda, /dev/sda1, /mnt/festplatte/, 1, 2
Every time I get the error Message: Invalid Hard Drive Selected.

Thanks