Re: smsd Segmentation fault (Nokia 5130 Xpress Music)

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: smsd Segmentation fault (Nokia 5130 Xpress Music)
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 20:18:41 +0200

Hi,

On Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 19:34, Gustavo Delfino<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello, I have just compiled gnokii with xdebug support. Now what? I just ran
> it under gdb again (output attached).
>
> Program received signal EXC_BAD_ACCESS, Could not access memory.
> Reason: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at address: 0xaffff93c
> [Switching to process 83507 thread 0x1403]
> 0x00255251 in NK6510_Functions ()

Honestly I have no idea how to do it. Daniele reported that similar
thing happens under Haiku. However it is completely not clear what's
happening. Apparently pointers get mixed in
common/gsm-api.c:register_driver(). But I have no idea why.

And under Linux everything goes fine. Are there any other OSes affected?