Re: Sierra Internal Modem

From: Carles Pina i Estany
Subject: Re: Sierra Internal Modem
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 23:05:34 +0200

Hello,

On Aug/04/2008, Pawel Kot wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 22:27, Carles Pina i Estany <address@hidden> wrote:
> > I've tried to send a SMS and have not worked. Attached I send the
> > output of echo hola | gnokii --sendsms NUMBER in debug way.
> > Maybe would be interesting to "fix" it. Any clue what is it? What is
> > ERROR: 330 ?
>
> You seem not to have SMSC number stored in your device. You need to
> give SMSC number as the argument to --sendsms.

could be...

Now I get:
37 0d 0a 33 42 30 43 0d 0a 2b 43 4d 53 20 45 52 | 7  3B0C  +CMS ER
52 4f 52 3a 20 35 30 30 0d                      | ROR: 500

(in that webpage it says Unknown Error too)

Attached it comes all debug.

> PS. Yes I know the error code could be meaningful but we don't have
> CMS error mapping. See

I take note Pavel. Maybe on this weekend or some day I implement some
mapping (together with the other too "cryptic" for me message)

> http://www.activexperts.com/activsms/sms/gsmerrorcodes/

saved!

One time more, thanks!

--
Carles Pina i Estany            GPG id: 0x17756391
        http://pinux.info