Re: define snprintf _snprintf is missing in compat.h

From: Jari Turkia
Subject: Re: define snprintf _snprintf is missing in compat.h
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 10:06:25 +0300

yueyue papa wrote:
Thanks. It working now. due to unproper config.h in MSVC2005 fold.

Can you provide any details, please?

Gnokii CVS version is compiled automatically every night on 32-bit Windows Server 2003 R2 with MS Visual Studio Express 2005. Actually there is a very long track record of the compile succeeding. Stable releases are prepared on this XP with commercial MS Visual Studio 2005.

So, for me to investigate your claim that there is something wrong with the config.h I'd really need lot of details.

If anybody is willing to test on Vista or any Win64 platform, please ask at the
mailing list.
gnokII works on my Vista 64 platform. (I am not using 64 bit compiler,
but 32 bit.)

Thanks. I added your report into wiki.

Regards,
Jari Turkia