Re: define snprintf _snprintf is missing in compat.h

From: yueyue papa
Subject: Re: define snprintf _snprintf is missing in compat.h
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 14:08:55 +0800

Thank you. I understand now.

The config.h need to be changed in windows platform.

/* Define both if you have ISO C99 compliant snprintf */
#undef HAVE_SNPRINTF
#undef HAVE_C99_SNPRINTF

Using correct snprintf is important. Using my prevous changed, the
gnokii is unable to run correct. after I use snprintf() in
common/snprintf.c, it works now.