Re: Help me in getting Phone number inserted in postgres database when i

From: dakshink
Subject: Re: Help me in getting Phone number inserted in postgres database when i
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 00:22:53 -0700 (PDT)

Sir O could not find gnokii-smsd 0.6.13 rpm anywhere for fedora core 4. Hence I down loaded gnokii-0.6.13.tar.gz and followed the instructions. gnokii alone when I run it is displaying the version as 0.6.13. smsd requires different compilation. But after I do it gnokii-smsd is not functioning. can I get the location of rpm for 0.6.13 which can be used for fedora core 4 and i386. Thanks in advance.

Sent from the gnokii-users forum at Nabble.com.