Re: Win32 port status?

From: David Whelan
Subject: Re: Win32 port status?
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 07:26:07 +0100 (BST)

Hi, I am trying to use Gnokii using the uploaded gnokii binaries, version
0.6.12 compiled under cygwin by Jari.  I have installed the default
configuration of
Cygwin and then added the X11R6 package.  I am now receiving a message about
cygusb0.dll not being installed.  Does anyone know what the minimum install of
Cygwin is to run the binary 0.6.12 version on Win95? Thanks.

Inbox full of spam? Get leading spam protection and 1GB storage with All New
Yahoo! Mail. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html