Re: nokia 6210 not detected? how does gnokii load the nk7110 driver?

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: nokia 6210 not detected? how does gnokii load the nk7110 driver?
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 15:54:25 +0200

Hi,

On 5/9/06, Genís Pujol <address@hidden> wrote:
I'm trying to get a server to communicate with a nokia 6210 via the serial
cable (nok dlr-3) but it seems as if gnokii sees the device but fails to
communicate with it. Minicom says it's online, but when I issue the command
'at' I don't get any response.

Are you sure the port is correct?

no avail…any help will be appreciated J  (btw I installed gnokii from
source, how does gnokii load the nk7110 driver?)

Automatically. Ie. it is compiled into libgnokii.

http://www.gnokii.org/