Telephone interface init failed

From: Luca bedogni
Subject: Telephone interface init failed
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 17:39:23 +0200

Hi all
        i'm using an Ubuntu Breezy with gnokii 0.6.8. I've installed
gnapplet on my Nokia 6600 and started it. But when i try to do gnokii
--identify i get back:
address@hidden:~$ gnokii --identify
GNOKII Version 0.6.8
Telephone interface init failed: Problem occured internal to model
specific code. Quitting.
address@hidden:~$
On the phone I see a connection request and accept it, but above
there's the error message.Bluetooth is working fine because i can send
files throuq openobex and
address@hidden:~$ hcitool scan
Scanning ...
        XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX       What a B...d*