Gnapplet and 9300i

From: Simon Huggins
Subject: Gnapplet and 9300i
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 11:41:01 +0100

Ok, I'm trying to get this working on my 9300i which is I believe a
series 80 phone.

I tried the version from www.gnokii.org/download/gnapplet and the one
shipped with gnokii 0.6.8

The first didn't try to create a shortcut to the app but did run at
least (gave a white screen and then nothing happened).

A couple of times I got back from gnokii "Telephone interface init
failed: Problem occured internal to model specific code".

I then tried the gnapplet from the version I was running 0.6.8 and
installed that on my phone.

When I try to run it I just get a program closed dialogue on the device
"reason code: KERN-EXEC Reason number: 3".

Is there a version of gnapplet that is likely to work with this phone?

I'd quite like to try the IP version given this phone has wireless.

Let me know if there's anything I can test.

Simon.

--
        Black Cat Networks        -( "The machine is dead" - Deep Throat )-
UK domain, email and web hosting  -(                                     )-