Re: Mac OS X, DKU-5 and Nokia 6610

From: Vicc
Subject: Re: Mac OS X, DKU-5 and Nokia 6610
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 12:02:51 -0800 (PST)

Pawel Kot wrote:

> Short googling shows that something like /dev/cu.usbserial0 could be used.
>
> pkot
> --
> Pawel Kot
> http://www.gnokii.org/

After installing Prolific USB to serial driver I can see cu.usbserial entry
in /dev after the phone is connected. Howerver I still get the following
error message after gnokii --identify:

Connecting
Serial device: opening device /dev/cu.usbserial
Gnokii serial_opendevice: tcsetattr: Invalid argument
Couldn't open FBUS device: Invalid argument
Error in link initialisation: 1
Serial device: opening device /dev/cu.usbserial
Gnokii serial_opendevice: tcsetattr: Invalid argument
Couldn't open FBUS device: Invalid argument
Error in link initialisation: 1
Error in link initialisation: 1
Telephone interface init failed: Command failed.
Quitting.
Serial device: closing device

My configuration is

[global]