Re: atexit from libc causes unexpected program termination

From: Rudolf Schubert
Subject: Re: atexit from libc causes unexpected program termination
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2024 08:19:52 +0100 (CET)

Hi Gaius,

thanks for your suggestion with InstallTerminationProcedure from M2RTS.
This is working very fine. Just one minor question. If I call gm2 with
-fiso like this on your modified example:

gm2 -fiso glibc_test2.mod

Wenn running a.out I just see as output:

This is P1

The output for P2 is suppressed in this case. Is this to be expected?

BR

Rudolf

--
Rudolf Schubert                 \