Re: Modula-2 Syntax Rendering in VIM with Multi-Dialect Support

From: Benjamin Kowarsch
Subject: Re: Modula-2 Syntax Rendering in VIM with Multi-Dialect Support
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2024 19:55:35 +0900

On Thu, 4 Jan 2024 at 19:29, Gaius Mulley <gaiusmod2@gmail.com> wrote:
Benjamin Kowarsch <trijezdci@gmail.com> writes:

> The Modula-2 multi-dialect support for syntax rendering in VIM that I had contributed back in 2016 has finally been committed to the VIM source tree.
<snipped>

Well done!

Are there any screen shots available?

I have only just seen this commit message on my Github feed. I haven't tested their stuff and they didn't upload any screenshots.

However, I have used the modifications I contributed on my own modified VIM for many years and I had put the modifications up on my github repo along with a screenshot of the highlighted source and the VIM menu ...

https://github.com/trijezdci/M2-Syntax-Colour/tree/master/Vim

Scroll down the readme for the screenshot.

regards
benjamin