Re: Losing character between SkipLine and ReadString from TextIO

From: Rudolf Schubert
Subject: Re: Losing character between SkipLine and ReadString from TextIO
Date: Tue, 9 May 2023 17:17:56 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Gaius,

here we have a saying which goes like this:

(with your patch) you were quicker than the police allows!

I must admit, I did not apply patches since I've played with LFS
(linux from scratch) several years ago. But I'm confident that I'll
again find out the syntax. Just a matter of putting 'patch', the
patchfile, any needed redirection and such in the correct order;-)

BR

Rudolf

--
Rudolf Schubert                 \