Re: A beginner's question

From: Rudolf Schubert
Subject: Re: A beginner's question
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2023 11:53:27 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Gaius,

I quickly tested the patch and could verify that all my *mod files
including squash_bug[123].mod now compile successfully as you write!
Thank you very much for your (quick and successful) efforts!

One 'small' remaining problem now is: I do not have a real clue as
how to track down the bugs which the three 'bug files' still exhibit
when run. Till now I just entered some 'printfs' for debugging. Would
you think that a 'real debugger' might help here? I.e. that I would try
to see what's happening at register or assembler level? I'm not sure,
however how quickly I would proceed here;-)

BR

Rudolf

--
Rudolf Schubert                 \