Re: Dynamic mutidimensional arrays

From: Fischlin Andreas
Subject: Re: Dynamic mutidimensional arrays
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2023 08:46:21 +0000

Have you actually looked at LgMatrices? There is no such run time penalty from calling a procedure such as value(M, i,j). You simply write e.g.

     val := A^[i]^[k] * B^[k]^[j];

ETH Zurich, Prof. em. Dr. Andreas Fischlin, IPCC Vice-Chair WGII, Systems Ecology, CHN E 24, Universitaetstrasse 16, CH-8092 Zurich, SWITZERLAND
Tel: +41 44 633-6090   Mobile: +41 79 595-4050   Mail: andreas.fischlin@env.ethz.ch
www.sysecol.ethz.ch/people/andreas.fischlin.html